July 6 to 13, 2022 (8 days).
€150 individual registration (musicians)
€250 composer registration
€250 group registration
Optional masterclasses for interpreters (2 maximum per person): € 50 per person and per masterclass. Within the limit of available places.
50 € per registration. Non-refundable fees.
Accommodation and catering not included. Possibility of staying in Talence within student accommodation at reduced rates. Wide choice of restaurants in Talence.
Access from St-Jean train station by bus 10/31.
From Bordeaux airport: shuttle 30’Direct to St-Jean station then access by tram or bus.
By tram: line B from Victoire, direction Pessac. Talence Center-Forum stop.
- Discover and deepen your knowledge of mixed music, which associate instrumental ensemble, voice and new technologies;
- Develop exchanges between coGive a space for dissemination to emerging composers and performers.mposers and performers;
- Give a space for dissemination to emerging composers and performers.
- Individual lessons for participating composers with each guest composer;
- Daily collective lesson for chamber music group by guest artists;
- Collective & collaborative workshops ;
- Optional : individual masterclasses for performers (vocals, saxophone, piano, flute, percussion).
- Video conference sessions for the 5 selected composers;
- Residency for the 5 selected composers;
- Group lessons ;
- Collective work sessions;
- Presentation by each speaker of their background and work;
- Workshops ;
- Public representations ;
- Public concerts (Rock & Chanson, Forum, Talence library, etc.).
- Individual certificate of completion.